Keep Your Catch Cold with Our Fishing Cooler Bag
If you are out on the water catching fish, you should always take a fishing cooler bag with you to make sure your fish does not spoil. The last thing you want to do is turn around and head back to shore simply because you don’t have a place to store your catch. Get Wet Outdoors has everything you need to get the most out of your time on the water.
Benefits of Using Our Fish Cooler Bag
We understand that you want to know as much as possible about the products you purchase, which is why we put together this quick list of benefits you can always expect from our chiller fish bag products:
- All our fish coolers have a water-proof zip system to help make sure no unwanted liquids get inside the bag once you seal it up. While ocean water will naturally get inside from the wet fish, there is no reason to keep adding unwanted water. You can also prevent accidental spills from getting in the bag.
- We know you want to carry your fish comfortably, especially if you had a big haul. Our bags come with reinforced carry handles that help you get your fish from your boat to your car with ease. Keep in mind that each bag will hold a specific weight, so familiarise yourself with the limits.
- To help you clean the bag quickly, they all come with a drain plug and a hose fitting. These additions to the design make it super simple to clean the bag swiftly once you get home to prevent unwanted odours.
Common Problems Our Chiller Fish Bag Addresses vs Cooler Boxes
While you have no doubt considered getting a cooler box for the job, here are some reasons why we believe our fish cooler bag is the superior option:
- Where cooler boxes take up the same amount of space, whether filled with fish or not, our bags do not. When these bags are empty, they become significantly easier to store due to their flexibility and size reduction.
- These bags come in different sizes to suit your specific requirements. You know what kind of catch you're after, so getting a bag that will hold those particular kinds of fish is as simple as looking at our options and choosing the small, medium, or large cooler.
- When empty, our bags are incredibly lightweight. This difference in default weight vs cooler boxes makes it easier to carry around and more comfortable to get to your destination without any hassle.
About Us and Our Services for a Fish Cooler Bag
As ocean enthusiasts ourselves, we love helping others get the tools they need to better enjoy their time on the water. Whether you want a chiller fish bag, paddleboards, fishing gear, or items from our very own Break Water Sports and Extreme Ice brands, we can help.
The next time you go out for a day on the water to bring back some fish, remember to take your chiller bag with you for better, more convenient storage.
Call us today if you don’t have one yet, so we can help you procure it as soon as possible.