Heavy Duty Tie Down Straps
Secure Your Loads with Our Heavy Duty Tie Down Straps
If you often head for the open waters, whether for fishing or some kayaking, we recommend our heavy-duty tie-down straps for better fastening of your equipment during travel. We also offer a wide range of other products to make your seafaring that much better. Choose Get Wet Outdoors for all your fishing and water sport needs.
What to Expect from Our Lockable Tie Down Straps
We have spent ample time studying the requirements of those who enjoy kayaking, which is how we realised that you simply cannot go without our kayak tie-down straps. Consider the following regarding our selection:
- Our straps come in different lengths to help you get a perfect size. Our 4m option, for example, has enough length to fasten two kayaks securely and effortlessly. These ties won’t budge for anything and loosening them is as simple as pushing down on the buckle lever.
- Our straps include silicone buckle guards to protect your buckles from what would typically cause damage. This protection helps your fasteners last longer, which means your ties last longer. It’s as simple as that.
- While these are ideal for kayaks, they also work perfectly with stand-up paddleboards, surfboards, bikes, or anything else you need to tie down in transit. The right fastener will allow you to focus on your adventure and not on the safety of your goods.
The Importance of Using the Right Kayak Tie Down Straps
During your kayaking adventures, you want to make sure that you use the right lockable tie-down straps. Here are some reasons we believe the correct straps make all the difference:
- The wrong strap might not handle the weight of your kayaks. If the belt breaks during the kayak transportation, it can lead to severe damage. Worse than that, if this occurs during traffic, it can endanger others.
- Without the right kind of protection, you risk your buckle breaking. While this could lead to the straps loosening by themselves, it could also lead to the buckle jamming, which would require you to cut the belt, rendering it useless.
- You want to get to your adventures, and you shouldn’t have to spend excessive time tying down your kayaks. With our straps, the process is quick, simple, and reliable every time. Simply pull to tighten and click to release.
A Short Buyer’s Guide to Finding the Right Kayak Tie Down Straps
While there are many options, and choosing the right one can seem daunting, it’s indeed a super simple process. Different lockable tie-down straps come at different lengths, so the first thing you want to check is how much you need to tie down. After choosing the length, make sure it can hold the weight you have in mind before finally considering any nifty extra features, such as our silicone buckle guards.
Enjoying your time on the water is easier to do when you don’t have to worry about your kayaks' safety during transport. At Get Wet Outdoors, we pride ourselves on giving you multiple ways to focus on your journey and let us worry about your equipment safety.
Call us now and talk to our professionals about our different strap options.