“The First 316 Stainless Steel Marine Gearbox on a Drum Anchor Winch in Australia”
Don’t be fooled by the name “MICRO” or by its size, this is one of the most powerful electric drum winch for its size and was designed to fit into bow riders, tinnies, walk-around’s, bass boats and any boat with restricted anchor well space or even none at all. When it comes to speed the Viper Micro is no sloth, it still houses the famous Viper 1000W electric motor (hand polished 316 stainless steel) and rotates its drum at speeds of up to 45mtrs per minute (fall rate) ensuring you get onto your GPS mark each and every time!
Now includes an Emergency Manual Release Safety Feature. This feature enables you to deploy your anchor if your boat has lost all power and is heading for a cliff, sand bank or a bar crossing, you can lower your anchor without power. Making sure you can safely anchor your boat avoiding dangerous drifting into a hazardous location. The winch will allow the anchor to release to the seabed. Once the anchor is on the bottom, tie your rope to a bollard to be safely anchored. Then you can call the coast guard or your local emergency marine service.
With unsurpassed Viper reliability, it has more torque than a conventional drum winch, 3 support bearings hugging a 1 piece solid shaft and a 90 degree welded housing bracket which closes up the gap between your drum (preventing rope jams) and does not require any additional guards. Constructed from 8mm plate 316 marine grade stainless steel (hand polished to a mirror finish) & comes std with a bullet proof 5 YEAR Viper performance warranty, you can’t go past a Viper.
Now supplied with everything you need to install it, including a 5mm stainless steel sandwich plate, all required stainless steel bolts/screws/nylocs/washers, 2 face plates depending on your dash space and even your rope chain and even swivel are included.
Bundled with 60mtrs of 6mm double braid rope and pre spliced to 6mtr of gal 6mm short link chain ready to use! (Total 66m Rope/Chain)
Suits vessels from 4mtr right up to 8mtr and has no problem raising anchor sizes over 30lb or 15kgs with ease all day long!
All you have to add is your own cabling or one of our factory made Bell Marine tinned copper marine wiring looms and you will never have to break your back pulling up your anchor and chain again!
Please note: 3B&S cables are already attached to our motor and leak tested to a IP68 Rating.
- 1000 Watt Stainless Steel Submersible Electric Motor with IP68 Certifification
- All New 316 Stainless Steel Marine Grade Worm Drive Gearbox
- 28mm Solid S/S Shaft With 3 Support Bearings
- 8mm Marine Grade 316 Plate S/S Hand Polished to a Mirror Finish
- 360 Degree Motor Rotation 16 Different Positions
- 1 Mtr of 3 B&S Tinned Copper Cable Fitted & Leak tested
- Max fall rate: 45mtrs per minute
- Max retrieval rate: 40mtrs per minute
- Suit vessel length: 4 mtrs +
- Weight: 15kgs
- New Viper "S" Series 1000 MICRO All Stainless Steel Anchor Winch
- 60mtrs of 6mm double braid premium rope spliced to 6 mtrs of 6mm galvanised short link anchor chain - 30045
- Viper pro series anchor swivel small - 30001
- Viper deluxe anchor roller small - 30009
- 200amp reversing solenoid - 30020
- LED illuminated marine rocker switch - 90021
- Viper laser etched led illuminated switch cover - 90046
- 100 amp flush mount circuit breaker with rubber seal - 30046
- Single led switch stainless steel face plate - 30051
- Combo led switch & circuit breaker s/s face plate - 30052
- 5mm stainless steel sandwich plate -
- All fixing hardware -
- Installation notes & wiring diagram -
|Rope Option||Rope Length||Diameter||
|SKU: 1010511||60m||6mm||Double Braided||6mm-6mtr|