or make 4 interest-free payments of $107.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Okuma Surf 8K spinning reel is built from the ground up for surf fishing, including large line capacity and slow oscillation system for improved line lay, long cast spool and fast drag system with the stopping power of 18kg max drag.
The Hydro Block drag seal is designed to stop water and foreign materials from entering the system, ensuring the drag washers always perform at optimum levels. Love your surf fishing, you'll love the Okuma Surf 8K.
Other cool features include brush guards on the rotor that minimise the possibility of the line slipping down under the spool and there is also a locking of the handle when the bail arm is open, allowing long powerful casts without the fear of the handle turning with the momentum of the cast and in turn the bail arm closing during the cast.
- Multi disc oiled felt drag system
- 5BB+1RB stainless steel ball bearings
- Rigid precision aluminium spool
- Quick set anti reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gearFi
- Corrosion resistant graphite body
- CFR: cyclonic flow rotor
- Slow oscillation system
- Fast drag system
- Double stainless steel line clickers
- Precision worm shaft transmission system
- Heavy duty solid aluminium anodised bail wire
- Precision aluminium handle arm with tpe ergo grip
- Hydro block water tight drag seal
Mono Capacity (dia. in mm)