or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
DUE MARCH-APRIL 2021
Here's an affordable, high-quality and purpose built eging (squid fishing) reel - the Daiwa Emeraldas X LT Reel.
The newest addition to the Emeraldas family, the entry-level Emeraldas X LT offers the distinctive style you’ve come to love from the Emeraldas family, with the features needed to excel at squid fishing of all kinds.
The heart of any dedicated squid reel is the drag and Daiwa’s finesse ATD drag system is the epitome of them all. A finely adjustable drag setting will keep the barbs into even the timidest hook sets on a hard running squid.
The full gamut of LT Concept design principles has been built into this new reel including Tough Digigear design and the more compact LT body design.
A truly lightweight and fully functional reel, the Emeraldas X LT isn’t just a squid reel, excelling at any application where light line and finesse drag capability is important.
It's also a very suitable for reel for other light tackle fishing applications, like bream, bass, perch, trout or whiting fishing, so it really is a nice all-rounder also.
- Tough Digigear - A further evolution of its predecessor Digigear, Tough Digigear is our digitally designed gearing system that ensures ultimate gear precision, rotational smoothness, and strength.
- Carbon Light Body - An incredibly strong carbon based composite material, DS5 is lighter and tougher than ordinary graphite, and unlike metal doesn’t corrode.
- LC-ABS (Long-Cast ABS) - Compared to conventional spools, the LC-ABS has been shown to increase the average flight distance by approx. 5% due to its reduced weight and modified shape.
- Air Rotor - Lighter, stronger and more balanced than any rotor system that’s come before, ‘Air Rotor’ delivers a great leap forward in rotor design and function and delivers the ultimate line roller support. Made from Zaion and featuring a redesigned arch that disperses pressure to the lower section of the rotor to reduce stressing and flexing, the design is further enhanced with a hollowed out construction reducing weight, while increasing reel sensitivity and rotational balance.
- ATD Drag - Daiwa’s Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- Air Bail - Daiwa’s innovative bail design features a hollow tubular stainless steel bail that delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Featuring a smooth protrusion-free design and construction line easily slides unencumbered along the Air Bail towards the line roller for trouble free line control.
- EVA Knob - Delivering enhanced angler comfort and contact, EVA knobs provide optimum contact in wet conditions.
|MODEL||BRAID CAPACITY||MONO CAPACITY||DRAG POWER||GEAR RATIO||BEARINGS||WEIGHT|
|LT2500S-H||PE 0.6/ 200m||4lb/150m||5kg||5.1:1||5+1||205g|
|LT3000S-H||PE 0.8/ 200m||6lb/150m||5kg||5.1:1||5+1||230g|