or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Warm Jacket - thermo storage cloth will transfer any light into heat for a more natural appeal.
- Tin Sinker - environmentally friendly tin sinker
- Double Crown Hooks - stainless steel hooks
- Slim Nose design - Yamashita have a patent on the slim nose design on the LIVE jigs. This slim nose helps impart a sharp darting action (more action with less effort from the angler)
- 490 Glow was developed by Yamashita after research showed the best wavelength of visible light for the squid eye to see is 490nm. There are 2 full body 490 glow colours available (036 & 037)
- UV Body - has an instant reaction to UV light (can not be charged up like a glow body) Also know as KEIMURA. There are 12 full UV body options available in the EGI OH LIVE series
- NEON BRIGHT are the latest addition to the LIVE series. The 6 new UV colours feature UV Blue (a brighter blue than the traditional keimura blue), UV Green or UV Red bodies.
- UV Blue - Ideal for clear water, deep water and strong UV ray days.
- UV Red - Ideal for prime time conditions, around sunset and sunrise.
- UV Green - Ideal for dirty water or weedy areas.
- Action - the tin sinker Live series will jump higher with each rod action compared to the original lead sinker jig. This gives the angler more action over a shorter distance. The side to side darting action is the same.
Size 2.5: 10.5g; Sink Speed 5.0 sec/m
Size 3.0: 15g; Sink Speed 3.5 sec/m
Size 3.5: 20g; Sink Speed 3.0 sec/m